MARTIN Men's Anti-Dandruff Shampoo soothes the irritated scalp, relieves itching and prevents dandruff. Contains Coconut extract to help deliver natural nutrients essential for healthy hair growth. Also contains Aloe Vera Extract and Vitamin E to help with oil control and give you a healthier and fuller-looking hair.
Weight: 260ml / 500ml
· Skin type: All kind of skin
· Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Methyl MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Menthol, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA
· Package: Sealed pack with anti-counterfeiting sticker retail package
Aloe Vera extract, coconut oil extract, deeply nourish skin.
2. Anti-dandruff formula soothes the irritated scalp, relieves itching and prevents dandruff.
3. Contains antioxidant(Vitamin E) rich hair moisturizers that protect collagen and elasticity to prevent breakage.
4. With add of Cetrimonium Chloride(Hair conditioner), make the hair more smoothly, no need to use extra conditioner.
Apply a proper amount and massage evenly into hair to create rich foam. Rinse off with water.
external using only.
· Behind the ear test is recommended before first trial.
· Use as directed and avoid contact with eyes.
· If product gets into eyes, flush with water.
· Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
· Consult with your physician if you are allergic to cosmetics.